Monday, August 1, 2011

Holua Resort, Hawaii

Here are a couple of photos I took the first day we were here. My dad has a time share, so we stayed in a resort in Kailua-Kona.

The first day we were here we saw several kitties running around the resort.  This one must be a Hawaiian kitty because it likes plumeria blossoms.  :-)

This palm tree was right outside the door of our condo.  I could sit on the lanai and look at it.

This fountain was just outside the sliding glass doors of our condo.  Just beyond those bushes in the back was a swimming pool and BBQ.  A little further beyond that were the tennis courts.

Here's the bedroom.  Yes, the walls were green.  Pretty fun, huh? 
Here's the front room.  Just outside the curtains was the view from the picture of the fountains.  The carpet was brightly colored and patterned; it was really pretty

While I took pictures, my hubby sketched on the lanai.  This was just outside the back door.  You can see part of the pool with the fountains just to the side of him.  One of the things I found fascinating was all the bushes and trees growing there that at home we would grow as itty bitty potted houseplants.

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling over that fountain picture. Looks like a beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete