Monday, April 18, 2011

Forsythia

I noticed on Saturday that our forsythia bushes were blooming at last, so this morning I took my five year old out for some photos. Unfortunately she had other ideas.



One of which included her own style of posing. . .





The mood changed, however, when both of us discovered that Mommy was standing on an ant's nest! Finally, I got a reaction. . .


She was in such a good mood now that I hurriedly brushed the ants off and continued to work until I took a photo that I was somewhat pleased with.


Oh yes, and I took a picture of the forsythia blossoms, too.

9 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS, Kimber! I cannot wait for your tips and help in the new Portrait class.

    ~Clair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She is so sweet and pretty; maybe you should carry around some spare ants from now on to get those true smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I scrolled down, I kept thinking, "this one's great," then the next, "better," then the next, "better," and on and on......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, Kimber and gorgeous model, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all. Such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific. What good bonding time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little girl is just adorable. Those are some great shots you got of her! I think my favorite is the one with both of her little hands up by her mouth. It's just beyond sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, forsythia schmythia, baby girl is where it's at!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete