Friday, April 1, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Our church youth group (or the girls, at least) held an 80's themed daddy-daughter date. Since the leader knew that I liked to practice photography she asked me to take daddy-daughter portraits for it. It was a leap out of my comfort zone, but how else am I going to learn unless I stretch myself, right? It ended up being a very enjoyable experience. The dads and daughters were willing subjects, and I appreciated the opportunity.

My own daughter--test shots for lighting

It's strange to think that my daughter is old enough to be attending a teen daddy-daughter date with her dad

I put together a couple of quick scrapbook layouts for the girls


One final shot as things were winding down--just for fun

1 comment:

  1. wonderful photos Kimber! Looks like everyone had a great time. You have blessed each one of those fathers and girls!!!

    ReplyDelete