Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

The kids and I spent an hour or so this afternoon playing with some Halloween photos.  They got to dress up in multiple costumes, and I got to take pictures of them.  It was a good tradeoff.


I learned how to do this particular technique several years ago from a Creating Keepsakes magazine article by Candice Stringham.  Recently she shared it again on her blog, with a few added tricks.  I couldn't resist trying it out after seeing her beautiful pictures:

http://candicestringham.typepad.com/aperture_14_focused_blur/2011/09/there-are-ghosts-among-us.html

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful picture. So cool. I bet the kids had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love that you did it in sepia tone! Thanks for the links in your post :)

    ReplyDelete