Friday, October 28, 2011

Better Late than Never, October 2011

I had grand plans for the summer.  We hoped to have some days where we packed a picnic lunch, grabbed our cameras, and just went driving as a family until we found an "interesting" location for pictures and playtime.

It never happened.  We still spent plenty of time as a family; it just wasn't exactly as I'd envisioned it.  When the beginning of October rolled around I knew our time was running short, so we picked a day and went.

We had a lot of silliness. . .



a fair amount of photo-taking. . .





a few temper tantrums. . .



(which were smoothed away by a treat from Daddy. . .)


a few updated photos for the grandparents. . .





and lots and lots of togetherness.

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable and so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet yellow and blue were the colors for the clothing on that day :) Those are awesome pictures and what a fun family time it must have been! You have a wonderful family! 5 kids! I wish I had that courage :)

    ReplyDelete